TRANSFERED FROM OLD FORUM
I saw a thread in RGL and I want to know how to eliminate the next combinations in Lotto architect if possible:
1. Remove all combinations that are a sequence of 4, 5, or 6 numbers.
2. Remove all combinations that are all odd or all even.
3. Remove all combinations that are less than 100 and greater than 200.
This is easy to handle within LA.
1) generate your full wheel with the requested numbers by performing stage 1 calculations. Save the generated ticket listing.
2) In the rejection filters manager, create the following filters:
- "Remove all combinations that are a sequence of 4, 5, or 6 numbers"
I assume you mean here the consecutives, for example 1 2 3 4 10 20 contains 4 numbers in a sequence. To create this filter, switch to "Consecutives" filter, at column 1. Set to "No" all values in that column that contain any number greater or equal to 4.
Save the filter (have the mark in the grid in column 1 and press create on bottom left) and enter a name for it.
- "Remove all combinations that are all odd or all even"
Similar process to the above, switch to "Mass" filter, and at the column "Odd" set to "No" the value 0 and the maximum (6 for a 6 ball game). Save this filter as well.
- "Remove all combinations that are less than 100 and greater than 200"
This refers to sums I suppose. In the "Sums" filter, at the column "Total". mark any value below 100 and right-click to bring a menu. Select "Set selected region to->No". Then, mark all values >200. Again, right click and select the above menu. Finally save the filter.
Go to stage 3 calculations and select as initial ticket source the generators listing. Apply calculations and the combinations are filtered according to your filters. This assumes all the above filters are created in the same session (default is 1) which is also selected in the calculation window. If you encounter problems, feel free to ask.
Thank you LA for the help and explanation
Great work with filters!!
You ask, we answer...if we know the answer!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest