GAT 2.3b Also Is A Statistical Tool and Has No Predictive Function

G.A.T. Engine general discussion
lottoburg
Knowledgeable
Knowledgeable

GAT 2.3b Also Is A Statistical Tool and Has No Predictive Function

Post by lottoburg » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:05 am

The only criterion for measuring a good lotto product is whether it has a predictive capability. And the only criterion of predictive capability just is whether it helps user to get a real profit.

In other words, saying lotto game can be predicted means that the natural Odds can be reduced down to an economical level by a lotto product or system.

Indeed, GAT 2.3b can reduce some lotto games’ Odds to a certain extent but it cannot go to an economic level in which user can get a real profit. In fact, 2.3b is only a static statistical tool for history data according to the level of winning (e.g. 1 / 5, 2 / 5 ... 5/5), and cannot in real time and dynamically help users to find (predict) the better performing GATs which are in a hot cycle.

Practice is the only criterion for testing truth. As a serious player who has been playing the Lotto game for more than 20 years, I can responsibly say that GAT 2.3b does not have predictive functionality and it’s a statistical tool too but just different from the regular statistical ones based on my use and research of the product more than two years.

Not only my all posts here but also the predictive records on the GOL (GAT Online Prediction) have strongly demonstrated my point above. I will public my statistical results of the GOL completely here latter. Also, I will explain why GAT IS A STATISICAL TOOL only too further next.

Please read these Texts:《The Art of Lottery Numbers Prediction》(a PDF file) and “Theory and Concept of G.A.T. Prediction Engine” (on the home page of GAT’s website) which should be the theoretical basis of GAT Engine carefully again. Users can find the big difference between the theoretical GAT Engine in these Texts above and the actual GAT Engine i.e. 2.3b in fact.

The actual performance and time should be the best testimony.

Everyone is welcome to comment on my above opinions, whether positive or negative, but don't engage in personal attacks.

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Re: GAT 2.3b Also Is A Statistical Tool and Has No Predictive Function

Post by lottoarchitect » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:41 pm

I can responsibly say that GAT 2.3b does not have predictive functionality
Yourself demonstrated a GAT that did brilliant in improving odds. How responsible of you is to criticize something that proves you wrong right at the start of this comment you make? Do you understand why you talk BS all the time??

Yeah no personal attacks but your sole reason of existence is to bash a product - and therefore me - which over the years have produced quite several happy users and some have posted their enthusiasm here or this performance they got. So, you negate all of these users, you discredit what they have said or even suggest they lie? I return the whole thing posted above back to you - no personal attack. Just your commenting is BS as usual. If you are unhappy about this product, stop using it. In all honestly, I believe this is the best prediction software ever made to make predictions for lotteries; at least it has real users who have won good money using it. Stop posting BS.

BUX

Post by BUX » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:49 am

OP, find a numbers-picking game somewhere that pays you enough to get yourself above water. Lottery is extremely difficult to do this if low-tier payouts are very small while higher tier prizes pay so much more of the prize pool.

For example my state used to have a 1/37 cash 5 game that was $1 a play and paid you $2 for every 2/5 hit. They revamped the game, made it 1/35 and made every 2/5 prize a QUICK PICK FREE PLAY which is horrible considering I would have used those $2 for 2 plays with GAT numbers, but then increased the 3/5 prize by a few dollars while the higher tier prizes remain the same and the top prize goes up a few grand from 20k to 25k. This is an outrage and can't be played/needs a better strategy to remain above water!!!

The time when you are right to not use GAT is when the operators of a lottery machine mix the balls' order when inserted into tubes that will drop them into the chamber. You need to find the right game that does everything as repetitively the same as possible and pays well enough upon certain hits done frequently enough.

I've been thoroughly testing this software to play pick 3 and so far I've been seeing positive results, but only for a specific state lottery. The particular machines and balls used might be changed up from time to time, but they always sort the balls in the tubes the exact same order every time and makes sure every ball is as equal to weight as possible; this might sound bad for GAT but what I'm about to post after may be a good reason that this is a good thing. The drawings are done at a very specific time of the day. The chambers also mix and draw a ball almost exactly a certain time per chamber (yes as in the first chamber mixes the balls for 2 seconds and draws a ball everytime with very little disparity of like 0.05-0.1s while the 2nd and 3rd chambers draw balls exactly 2 seconds later apart from each other). Thus the mixing of the balls can be predicted since the weight of each ball are nearly identical, put in the same order, therefore more likely to mix with each other the same way too often to be considered random. I'm currently finding a technique that would basically predict that a specific number is <10% likely to be drawn and would allow me to rule out more GATs with the number from being picked and being able to select GATs that have more occurences of the actual winning number. As it turns out, the panorama rules out more losing GATs than winning GATs, then i for example, find myself choosing from only 12-15 GATs out of 19 GATs that would give me a higher % chance of picking the right GAT no matter what. I'll not elaborate on this method too much until later when I find out it is indeed not luck related.

Point with that paragraph is, doing the same thing as described here on a different pick 3 game I have less research about how is ran, will yield worse results because it is simply not a game I can touch when their payouts are too low or they are indeed too random with the drawings.

I think to reach a level where GATs with much greater odds are predicted, we would need the software to work exponentially faster with multi core cpus. I'm considering getting the new i9 processor with the most powerful single core because it's 60% faster than my old processor's singlecore. I'd be able to run like 333,333,333 gats for pick 3 rows before the night starts which is amazing (i can run 222,222,222 GATs for each pick 3 number right now). Then when processors get even better I'm going to be nagging on LA to increase the gat limit from 999,999,999 to 9,999,999,999!

Ultimately, find the right game my friend! In a given set of years I'm sure they will find out they aren't random enough!

Hyperdimensional
Casual
Casual

Post by Hyperdimensional » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:20 am

BUX wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:49 am
I've been thoroughly testing this software to play pick 3 and so far I've been seeing positive results, but only for a specific state lottery. The particular machines and balls used might be changed up from time to time, but they always sort the balls in the tubes the exact same order every time and makes sure every ball is as equal to weight as possible; this might sound bad for GAT but what I'm about to post after may be a good reason that this is a good thing. The drawings are done at a very specific time of the day. The chambers also mix and draw a ball almost exactly a certain time per chamber (yes as in the first chamber mixes the balls for 2 seconds and draws a ball everytime with very little disparity of like 0.05-0.1s while the 2nd and 3rd chambers draw balls exactly 2 seconds later apart from each other). Thus the mixing of the balls can be predicted since the weight of each ball are nearly identical, put in the same order, therefore more likely to mix with each other the same way too often to be considered random. I'm currently finding a technique that would basically predict that a specific number is <10% likely to be drawn and would allow me to rule out more GATs with the number from being picked and being able to select GATs that have more occurences of the actual winning number. As it turns out, the panorama rules out more losing GATs than winning GATs, then i for example, find myself choosing from only 12-15 GATs out of 19 GATs that would give me a higher % chance of picking the right GAT no matter what. I'll not elaborate on this method too much until later when I find out it is indeed not luck related.

Point with that paragraph is, doing the same thing as described here on a different pick 3 game I have less research about how is ran, will yield worse results because it is simply not a game I can touch when their payouts are too low or they are indeed too random with the drawings.

I think to reach a level where GATs with much greater odds are predicted, we would need the software to work exponentially faster with multi core cpus. I'm considering getting the new i9 processor with the most powerful single core because it's 60% faster than my old processor's singlecore. I'd be able to run like 333,333,333 gats for pick 3 rows before the night starts which is amazing (i can run 222,222,222 GATs for each pick 3 number right now). Then when processors get even better I'm going to be nagging on LA to increase the gat limit from 999,999,999 to 9,999,999,999!

Ultimately, find the right game my friend! In a given set of years I'm sure they will find out they aren't random enough!
Hi BUX,

I am also working with Pick 3, according to GAT I could get 50% chance of a straight win playing 125 tickets per draw. That's huge improvement over probability. 12.5% vs 50%.

https://image.ibb.co/iS3jQA/Hits.png

Regards

lottoarchitect
Site Admin

Post by lottoarchitect » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:14 pm

Hi Hyperdimensional, you cannot work on Pick 3/4 games in GAT like the screen demonstrated; pick 3/4 games are not natively supported in GAT yet. In order to predict these types of games, you have to create as many lottery games as are the digits of your game, so pick 3 will require the creation of 3 different lottery games with 10 total balls and 1 picked which will be the numbers that fall in position X of the draw. So, lottery game X1 will have all the numbers that fall at position X1 of each draw of your pick 3 game. Additionally, you have to take care of the digit 0. Natively GAT does not support draws that have 0 as a drawn number. The easiest approach is to replace 0 with 10; this will not generally affect the prediction performance.
After you do all the above, predict each individual position. So your screenshot says absolutely nothing really and it is wrong in pick 3/4 context.