- Fixed some "glitches" to the GUI and added a few more informative messages when things go wrong.
- Added a progress indicator and stop button to the detailed hits analysis. In WG 1.6, if the computations require a lot of time, the user has to wait for the task to be completed and the program looks freezed till these are over.
- Fixed an issue when importing coverings with L>1 that could contain duplicate blocks which were removed by default. Now if duplicate blocks are detected, the user is being asked if he wants them to be imported or discarded.
- Greatly improved the computations of Filtered Driven (FD) coverings by a factor of at least 4x!
- Added the ability to auto-remove to L% for the FDs evaluation; not only to the overall coverage as currently WG 1.6 does. This also works for the manual removal of blocks.
Feel free to suggest or comment on anything about WG. This is your opportunity for input so to make WG work the way you want it to behave. If you believe something could be done differently or if something crucial is missing, be my guest.